2011年7月21日星期四

Assignment 1: e-Wallpaper

This e-wallpaper is need to design which is related to MMU faculty of management open day dated March 21st, 2012 by using Adobe Photoshop.
The steps to doing e-wallpaper as shown as below:

1)      I have selected some image from web to use in designing e-wallpaper. As below,

2)     Firstly, open the program of Adobe Photoshop CS4.
File > New.
Change the setting to “Pre-set: International Paper” and create an A4 sized document.
Width: 297mm and height: 210mm.
Set the resolution to 72pixels/inch.
Colour Mode: RGB Colour

3)    Next, I make ‘fom building’ image as background picture.  
To enlarged the image, click on Edit > Transform > Scale.
4)      I use the Quick Selection Tool for following step to select the mascot and copy and paste it in the ‘light sky blue’ layer. I duplicated mmu mascot and I flip horizontally to create another mascot

5) Then, I use Rectangular Marquee Tool to crop the university’s logo and copy (Ctrl+C) +paste (Ctrl +V) it into the image. The words ‘MMU faculty of management open day, March 21st, 2012’ is type written. Then, I adjusted the words till to fit my desire.


    
6)I crop, copy and paste the images in my e-wallpaper.

Finally done my e-Wallpaper. I save it in PSD and JPEG format.
 My finalized e-wallpaper as shown as below.

没有评论:

发表评论